Use the PocketWizard FlexTT5 Transceiver with the MiniTT1 Transmitter to control single or multiple off-camera electronic or intelligent i-TTL / CLS Speedlights.
You can now place TTL or manual flashes anywhere to illuminate the scene: Around corners, out-of-sight and in bright sunlight.
The MiniTT1 and FlexTT5 are compatible with any PocketWizard radio for triggering manual flash or remote cameras.
- TTL Compatibility: Nikon i-TTL
- 340.00 - 354.00 MHz US FCC / IC
- 433.42 - 434.42 MHz CE
- 52 Channels over 26 Frequencies (FCC/IC)
- 35 Channels over 5 Frequencies (CE)
- Antenna: 2.7" (6.9 cm) rubberized with 180 degree swing
- Transmit output power: Less than 0.001 watt (1/1000 of a watt or 1 milliwatt)
- Range Performance: Up to 10 to 240 meters (30 to 800 feet) for E-TTL II triggering. Up to 10 to 365 meters (30 to 1200 feet) for basic triggering. Range is dependent on multiple factors including equipment, mode, environment, positioning, orientation and interference.
- Mounting: Hot Shoe, 1/4-20, lanyard, velcro
- Maximum Shooting Rate - Frames per second (fps)
- TTL Mode: within 1 FPS of camera's maximum FPS
- Basic Trigger Mode: Camera Max FPS (* dependent on flash power settings)
- Power / Channel Switch: OFF // C.2 // C.1
- Zone Select Switch: A-B-C (matches Nikon zones)
- Status Indicator: LED: Green, Amber, Red status indications
- Camera / P1 Port: 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo miniphone for 2-stage remote camera triggering. Port Voltage Handling: up to 50 Volts, 100 milliamp continuous
- Flash / P2 Port: 1/8" (3.5 mm) mono miniphone. Port Voltage Handling: up to 200 Volts, 4 amps peak, 250 milliamp continuous, non-polarized
- Minimum Receive Contact Time
- Camera / P1 Port = 80 milliseconds
- Flash / P2 Port = 500us
- Voltage Present: 3.3 VDC (all pins) - safe for all cameras
- Hot Shoe voltage protection: Hot Shoe: up to 50V
- USB: USB Compliant 2.0, Mini-B Connector, 5VDC regulated, 100mA, Pin 1 Positive, Pin 4 Ground
- Operating Temperature: Above -15° C (5° F) and below 50° C (120° F).
- Storage Temperature (without battery): Above -30 C (-22 F) and below 85 C (185 F)
- High impact plastic, captive battery door
- Hot Shoe made of glass reinforced resin
- Power: Two (2) AA (IEC:LR6) Alkaline recommended, other chemistries (NiMH, NiCAD, Lithium) allowed, USB
- Battery Life: 60 + Hours
- Dimensions: 3.6" (9.2 cm) long x 2.9" (7.3 cm) wide x 1.4" (3.6 cm) tall, antenna lowered
- Weight: 5.4 oz (153 grams) 3.8 oz (108 grams) without batteries
What's in the box?
- FlexTT5 Transceiver
- USB cable
- Two (2) AA batteries
- Quick Guide