With its low profile design, you can use the MiniTT1 Transmitter on camera to trigger remote i-TTL / CLS speedlights or studio flashes attached to FlexTT5 Transceivers.
Place TTL or manual flashes anywhere to illuminate the scene: Around corners, out-of-sight and in bright sunlight. The MiniTT1 is compatible with any PocketWizard radio for triggering manual flash or remote cameras.
- TTL Compatibility: Nikon i-TTL
- Frequency: 340.00 - 354.00 MHz US FCC / IC (North America)
- Channels: 52 Channels over 26 Frequencies (FCC/IC)
- Antenna: Internal
- Transmit output power: Less than 0.001 watt (1/1000 of a watt or 1 milliwatt)
- Range Performance: Up to 10 to 240 meters (30 to 800 feet) for E-TTL triggering. Up to 10 to 365 meters (30 to 1200 feet) for basic triggering. Range is dependent on multiple factors including equipment, mode, environment, positioning, orientation and interference.
- Mounting: Hot Shoe only
- Maximum Shooting Rate - Frames per second (fps): TTL Mode: within 1 FPS of camera's maximum FPS
- Power / Channel Switch: OFF // C.2 // C.1
- Zone Select Switch: A-B-C (matches Nikon zones)
- Status Indicator: LED: Green, Amber, Red status indications
- Voltage Present: 3.3 VDC (all pins) - safe for all cameras
- Hot Shoe voltage protection: Hot Shoe: up to 50V
- USB: USB Compliant 2.0, Mini-B Connector
- Operating Temperature: Above -15° C (5° F) and below 50° C (120° F)
- Storage Temperature (without battery): Above -30 C (-22 F) and below 85 C (185 F)
- Construction: High impact plastic, captive battery door. Hot Shoe made of glass reinforced resin
- Power: 3 V Lithium battery, CR2450 (included) or CR2354 Lithium coiin cell type
- Battery Life: 30 - 50 hours of camera "awake time" depending on shooting habits
- Dimensions: 2.8" (7.1 cm) long x 1.9" (4.9 cm) wide x 1.3" (3.3 cm) tall
- Weight: 2.3 oz (65 grams); 2.0 oz (57 grams) without battery
What's in the box?
- MiniTT1 Transmitter
- USB cable
- CR2450 battery
- Quick Guide
- ROHS Compliant