The AC3 ZoneController for Nikon is the gem of ControlTL product line and allows you to be in total control of your flash.
Add it to your on-camera MiniTT1 Transmitter or FlexTT5 Transceiver and you instantly have three zones of flash control. Whether working in E-TTL ll, CLS/i-TTL or Manual mode, you now have control over all your flashes directly from the camera’s position.
Put your flashes wherever you want, without worrying about having to access them during a shoot.
- Compatibility: Canon E-TTL II, Nikon CLS/i-TTL, Elinchrom RX, AlienBees, White Lightning, Einstein™ E640 Flash
- Mounting: Hot shoe
- Selector Switch: Off, Manual, Auto (PowerTracking, E-TTL II, CLS/i-TTL)
- Adjustment Range: Auto = +/- 3 stops, 1/3 stop increments
- Status indicator: LED: Green status indicator
- Operating temperature: Above -15° C (5° F) and below 50° C (120° F)
- Storage temperature: (without battery) Above -30° C (22° F) and below 85° C (185° F)
- Construction: high impact plastic
- Power: No battery required. Minimal power requirements received from the MiniTT1 or FlexTT5.
- Dimensions: 2" (5cm) wide x 1.7" (4.2 cm) long x .9" (2.1cm) tall
- Weight: .82 ounces (23.25 grams)
Included in the box?
- AC3 ZoneController, Quick Guide
- RoHS Compliant