LegacyPro EcoPro BW Clear Stop Bath -
1 Gallon (Makes 32 Gallons)
Out of Stock
Approx. delivery date from vendor: Aug 26, 2019
LegacyPro EcoPro products are designed for the highest image quality and the lowest toxicity.
- FREE of known carcinogens and mutagens
- FREE of Metol, hydroquinone, borates and phosphates
- FREE of non-biodegradable organic compounds: EDTA and DTPA
- FREE of acetic acid, perfume and dye
- Designed to shorten processing time and minimize water usage
- Designed to minimize chemical wastage
- Designed for highest archival standard
- Allows creative controls such as image tone and toner response
- Allows extended tray and shelf life
LEGACYPRO ECO PRO CLEAR STOP BATH is an odorless stop bath based on citric acid. It is dye-free, perfume-free and does not contain acetic acid. This stop bath quickly halts development and is compatible with all b&w fixers and a wide range of materials and processing techniques. Legacy Pro ECO PRO Clear Stop Bath can be used with a non-acid fixer such as Legacy Pro ECO PRO Neutral Fixer without any color change in the processing solution. Legacy Pro ECO PRO Clear Stop Bath is supplied as a highly concentrated liquid stock which can be mixed on a one-shot basis, or made into working solution and reused until exhausted, with or without replenishment.
Dilute 1+31 for film and paper. Makes 32 Gallons of working solution.
Available in 1 Quart or 1 Gallon concentrate.
This product can ship via air!
Previously sold as Silvergrain Clearstop.
|Chemical Type||Stop Bath|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||LegacyPro Eco Pro B&W Clear Stop Bath|