LegacyPro EcoPro Hypo Wash - 1 Quart (Makes 5 Gallons)Model: 1231128
Low Stock - Call 800.292.6137 for current status
LegacyPro EcoPro products are designed for the highest image quality and the lowest toxicity.
- FREE of known carcinogens and mutagens
- FREE of Metol, hydroquinone, borates and phosphates
- FREE of non-biodegradable organic compounds: EDTA and DTPA
- FREE of acetic acid, perfume and dye
- Designed to shorten processing time and minimize water usage
- Designed to minimize chemical wastage
- Designed for highest archival standard
- Allows creative controls such as image tone and toner response
- Allows extended tray and shelf life
LegacyPro EcoPro Hypo Wash is a washing aid supplied in convenient, highly concentrated liquid stock. Hypo Wash works very similarly to Kodak Hypo Clearing Agent without the mess of powder chemicals. Unlike many other wash aid products being offered in liquid concentrate form, this Eco Pro product is designed to optimize the shelf life as well as the tray life of the solution. Select this dependable wash aid and don't run a risk with inferior products whose effects are invisible to the eye without laborious testing!
Dilute 1+19 for use. Makes 5 gallons of working solution.
Available in 1 Quart and 1 Gallon concentrate.
Previously sold as Silvergrain Clearwash
|Chemical Type||Wash Aids|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||LegacyPro Eco Pro B&W Hypo Wash|