LegacyPro EcoPro Ascorbic Acid Powder BW Film Developer (Makes 5 Liters)Model: 747716
Eco Pro products are designed to provide the best possible quality, while reducing toxicity to the lowest achievable level; Eco-friendly and low toxicity without compromise to photographic quality.
Eco Pro Film Developer is a two-part powder black and white film developer designed to produce negatives with very high image quality, fine grain and sharpness equivalent in quality and results to "Kodak Xtol."
Xtol is an exceptional film developer originally formulated by Kodak to meet the highest environmental and photographic standards. Full film speed, a long tonal range and exceptionally fine grain make this the best ascorbic acid film developer ever created.
- Eco-friendly formulation
- Contains no Metol or hydroquinone, borates and phosphates
- Free of known of known carcinogens and mutagens
- Free of non-biodegradable organic compounds: EDTA and DTPA
- Free of acetic acid, perfume and dye
- Designed to shorten processing time and minimize water usage
- Designed to minimize chemical wastage
- Designed for highest archival standard
- Allows creative controls such as image tone and toner response
- Allows extended tray and shelf life
- Dissolves easily
- Makes 5 liters of working solution
|Chemical Type||BW Film Developer|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||LegacyPro Eco Pro B&W Powder Film Developer|
|Product Instructions||LegacyPro Ascorbic Acid Powder B&W Film Developer|