Freestyle Returns Policy
Freestyle is pleased to provide a simple return policy: If you are not satisfied for any reason, you may return your product within 30 days from the date of purchase. *Does not apply to Equipment (printers, scanners, digital cameras, etc.) Special Orders, or Hazardous Materials.
ALWAYS INSPECT YOUR ORDER UPON ARRIVAL so that you can take advantage of the 30 day return policy. Please retain the shipping box, packing materials, and all the manufacturer's packaging, accessories and inserts, as these materials are necessary if you choose to return a product.
CLAIMS FOR MISSING ITEMS OR DAMAGED ITEMS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN FIVE BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR ORDER.
Download this return form, print and fill it out.
- You must return all merchandise within 30 days of receipt. Please include all original packaging including instruction books, warranty cards, etc. Warranty cards should not be filled out. Please note that items returned after 30 days may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Fill out this form indicating the appropriate reason for your return.
- Indicate what items you would like in exchange. We will refund any balance due you. Please indicate payment information if there is a balance due Freestyle for exchange items.
- REFUNDS WILL BE PROCESSED IN THE SAME MANNER AS THE ORIGINAL ORDER (I.E. EITHER CREDIT CARD, CHECK, ETC.) THE CREDIT IS BASED ON THE MONETARY VALUE OF THE MERCHANDISE ONLY. SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Give us a call for your Return Authorization Number
- Please pack your products carefully and ship them back to us in the original shipping container. You may send returns within 30 days from the date of purchase to the following address:
Freestyle Photographic Supplies
5124 W. Sunset Blvd
Hollywood, CA 90027
Please note these important return suggestions to ensure your quick credit:
- In cases of order error, damage, or defect: do not discard your shipping box or any of its contents. Please contact us within 5 days so that we may arrange to correct your order.
- Please re-pack all return items carefully inside the original shipping box with all the original packing peanuts so that your product will be well protected on the return trip.
- We suggest that you return your product via a traceable and insured carrier so that you will have recourse with the shipper should your shipment become lost or damaged.
- All products must be returned complete, as packed by the manufacturer; including the product box, packing materials, instruction books, blank warranty cards, etc.
- Warranty cards must be blank and you must not have registered your purchase with the manufacturer either online or by mail.
- Due to Federal Regulations, hazardous chemicals and ORM-D items may not be returned for any reason.
- There are no returns, exchanges or cancellations on special order items.
- We do not accept returns on international orders.