JTL DL-170 Compact Fluorescent Lighting Kit - ContinuousModel: 92112
The JTL DL-170 Compact Fluorescent Lighting Kit provides the necessary supplemental light source to help ensure the most accurate results. Using JTL compact fluorescent lights makes studio photography/video simple and easy. Fluorescent lamps (CFL) are ideal for indoor studios such as, digital portrait, commercial photography/ video, or TV interviews. CFLs are not designed for outdoor use.
The color-rendering index (CRI) is a quantitative measure of the ability of a light source to reproduce the colors of various objects faithfully in comparison with natural light source. Light sources with a high CRI are desirable in color-critical applications such as photography and cinematography. The CRI measurement of JTL CFLs is no less than 90 that, which is the required measurement for photography and cinematography usage.
The new leading trend in continuous studio lighting, JTL CFL kits feature perfectly balanced color temperature (5600 K) for both film and digital photography.
No warm-up time with soft, even, no-flicker lighting for the entire life of the bulb (approximately 10,000 hrs.)
Included 85 watt CFL bulbs are the equivalent output of 420 watt incandescent tungsten bulbs.
The DL-170 Lighting Kit contents:
- 2 - 85 watt fluorescent bulbs
- 2 - 10" Reflectors
- 2 - Lamp/Umbrella Fixtures
- 2 - 6.5 ft. Light Stands
- Day Light balanced color temperature: 5500K
- Compact and Easy set up: Fits into existing E-27 light fixtures formerly used for incandescent lamps
- Energy efficiency: CFLs use 20% to 33% of the power of equivalent incandescent lamps
- Luminous efficacy: The luminous efficacy of CFL sources is typically 50 to 70 lumens per input watt of electric power, versus 8 to 17 lm/W for incandescent lamps
- Reduced Heat: As incandescent lamps are replaced by CFLs, the heat produced due to lighting will be reduced
- Long life: The average rated life is between 8 and 15 times that of incandescent
- Less cost: extended lifetime with lower energy used