Rollei RPX 25 ISO 35mm x 36 exp.Model: 810236
Rollei RPX 25 is a low-speed panchromatic black and white film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 25/15°. Aside from the extraordinarily fine grain, the Rollei RPX 25 has great resolving power and high acutance. Rollei RPX 25 is characterized by a high sensitivity reserve of one f-stops, depending upon development. The thin, silver-rich emulsion is coated onto a crystal-clear base and offers an excellent balance between image quality (sharpness/fine grain) and speed yield.
- Low-speed panchromatic film, ISO 25/15°
- Resolving power contrast 1000:1 = 260 lines/mm
- RMS granularity (x1000) = 8
- Extended exposure latitude (between 12 and 50 ISO)
- Good for push/pull processing
- Good tone reproduction
- Great maximum density
- Transparent = ideal for scanning and as a slide
- Anti-curling layer ensures optimum flatness
Note: Recommended for use with Rollei RPX-D Developer.
|Speed (ISO)||25 ISO|
|Roll Length||36 Exposure|
|Data Chart||Rollei RPX 25 Developing Chart|