Zero Image 2000 Basic 6x6 Wood Pinhole CameraModel: 1466
Manufacturer: Zero Image
Zero Image Cameras are collectible, handmade, wooden pinhole cameras with an antique design. The Zero Image 2000 camera was originally designed with a high-end CAD system. Each is a limited edition, hand crafted pinhole camera made of teak wood, imported from Thailand by the world renowned artisans at Zero Image in China.
The Zero Image 2000 6x6 Basic takes 12 pictures on 120 film and offers a breathtaking 130° angle of view – “wide angle” in its purest sense. Its compactness belies its versatility – it is truly fantastic for creating unique perspectives of everyday scenes.
Precision-cut pinhole and machine-turned, polished-brass fittings make this a unique camera. Functional and collectable, it is a beautiful display piece and durable workhorse in one. Each camera comes with a signed certificate authenticating its limited edition status.
- Made of teak wood
- Weight: 250 gm
- Pinhole Size: 0.18mm
- Focal Length: 1" (25mm)
- Zone Plate (Optional): 25mm with 9 zones
- Angle of View: 130 deg. diagonally
- Tripod socket: 1/4" Thread
- Dimension: 5 1/4" (L) x 1 3/4" (D) x 3 1/4"(H) including all knobs
- Film Stop: F/138 for pinhole, F/47.6 for zone plate
- Film Format: 120 Roll film in 6 x 6 format (not compatible with some China brand)