Note: The manufacturer will drop ship this item to most locations within the continental United States for a $25 lift gate service fee. Additional freight charges will apply for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is not eligible for International Orders. International orders placed for this item will be canceled.
The 60-inch Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6100 printer is designed to exceed expectations for image quality and color consistency in a large format printer. The use of a 1.28-inch wide 12-channel integrated compact print head, LUCIA PRO ink set plus Chroma Optimizer, a high-precision mechanical platform and the L-COA PRO high-speed image processing engine achieves a balance between exceptional print quality and speed.
The imagePROGRAF PRO-6100 has been designed to include intelligent technology for advanced media handling, increased security features, borderless printing and improved operational design.
Bring your prints to life with the imagePROGRAF PRO Series.
- Intelligent Media Loading. For the first time ever, an imagePROGRAF printer can load and recognize paper without the need for human intervention. Simply set the roll holder in the printer and let the media automatically feed into the print. The built-in multi-sensor measures the surface reflection and the media thickness to determine media type, without the need to manually enter it.
- Remaining Media Estimation. Accurately measure the remaining media on a roll, without the need to print a bar code - saving both ink and media!
- New Operation Panel. The large 4.3" LCD operation panel utilizes smart phone touch screen technology for easy operation. The top three most-used commands: Load, Feed and Cut, now have their own buttons below the operation panel for ease of use.
- Enhanced Security. Developed with advanced security features, including support of secure PIN printing to protect data and the ability to disable printing, increasing administrative control of end-user printing.
- LUCIA PRO Ink Set. The LUCIA PRO ink set adopts 11-color pigment inks and a Chroma Optimizer. Designed specifically to meet the demands of even the most critical photographer, the LUCIA PRO ink formulation includes microencapsulated colorants that enable smooth gradients, an expanded color gamut, and deeper color expression. This system helps you achieve stunning color reproduction, image clarity, and enhanced darker areas. A first for the Canon large format printers is the addition of a Chroma Optimizer. Used when printing on glossy and semi-glossy paper, this acts as a clear coat, improving color performance and gloss characteristics enriching the dark areas of a print.
This ink set helps:
• Enhance gloss uniformity
• Improve scratch resistance
• Enhance dark area reproduction
• Reduce graininess
- No Switching of Black Inks. The PRO Series is designed to work seamlessly when changing media types. Matte black and Photo black inks have their own dedicated nozzles, so no manual switching between ink tanks is necessary. You can print on fine art paper then glossy paper with no worries, no changes, and no waste.
- PF-10 Print Head. The PF-10, a 1.28”-wide print head with 18,432 nozzles equipped with anti-clogging FINE technology, generates fast print speeds while reducing the possibility of clogging. Ink ejection conditions are precisely checked by 27 sensors, and if a clog is detected, another nozzle will provide back-up.
This print head is wider than previous imagePROGRAF print heads requiring models to only have one instead of two. Having only one print head means a more compact printer that achieves faster print speeds while maintaining high print quality.
- L-COA PRO High-Speed Image Processing Engine. The imagePROGRAF printers are powered by the L-COA PRO high-speed image processing engine. With three processing chips, this high-precision control engine performs the processing of massive image data, and controls the optimal ink layout that produces high resolution prints.
- Color Calibration. The color calibration function is designed to produce consistent color reproduction. This printer includes an upgraded, built-in color densitometer that offers precise calibration and color matching. Using a three-color LED and condenser lens the sensor enables accurate recalibration of the device, allowing you to maintain a low average printer-to-printer color difference. The color calibration is finished quickly after a few simple steps on the printer’s operation panel. A single color calibration performed with one type of media is used to make adjustments on the other Canon supported media.
High Precision Mechanical Platform. The unibody structure provides a strong platform for stable print head scanning, resulting in precise ink droplet placement. The perfect combination of speed and high-quality printing is achieved with this new design.
- Multifunction Roll System. The optional Multifunction Roll System, which also utilizes Canon's new intelligent media handling, is a versatile media handling solution system that enables either a second roll of media to be loaded on the printer, or the unit can be configured as a bi-directional media Take-up unit.
Dual –Roll Feeding: The dual-roll feeding mechanism enables users to load a second roll of a different media type and size so that users can simultaneously switch from printing on matte to gloss paper without pausing their work to reload. Additionally, the second roll can be used to support high-volume printing be enabling two rolls of the same media to be fed to the printer.
Bi-Directional Rewinding: The Multifunction Roll System may also be configured by the operator as a take-up unit to rewind longer printouts. The user can choose to rewind media with the printed surface on the outside or the inside of the roll, thereby supporting “bi-directional rewinding”.
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Print From USB Thumb Drive
- High Capacity Ink Tanks. Available in 160ml, 330ml, and 700ml ink tanks.
- Sub-Ink Tank System. The Sub-Ink Tank System allows all of the available ink in a tank to be used before having to replace it.
- Multipositional Basket
- 500 GB Hard Drive
- Professional Print & Layout
- Media Configuration Tool. Provides the ability to make adjustments to printer settings to enhance the precision and quality of output.
- Account Manager. The ability to take into account ink consumed per job/print, media consumed per job/print, and job completion time.
What's In The Box
- imagePROGRAF PRO-6100
- Multifunction Roll Unit with Tools (Separate Box)
- Tools and Screws
- US AC Power Cable
- Print Head PF-10
- 330ml Starter Ink Tanks (MBK/BK/C/M/Y/PC/PM/GY/PGY/R/B/CO)
- 2" Roll Holder with 3" Core Adapters
- Quick Set-up Guide
- Safety and Environmental Sheet
- Setup Guide
- Printer Stand Setup Guide
- Print Head Alignment Sheet
- USB Connection Sheet
- Software Discs (Windows Drivers)
- Sample media (5 sheets of Heavy Weight Coated HG paper A2 size)
- Call Center Notice Card (USA)
- User Registration Card
- Printer and Print Head Warranty Cards (USA and Canada)
- Canon USA Media Compatibility Sheet
- iWR Service Terms leaflet
**Does not come with USB Printer Cable
- Control Panel - 4.3" / 10.9 cm Color Touchscreen LCD
- AC Input Power - 100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption - 103 W (Maximum); 3.6 W (Standby); 0.5 W (Off)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Printer - 78.7 x 46.0 x 38.7" / 199.9 x 116.8 x 98.3 cm (with Basket Open)
- Printer - 368.0 lb / 166.9 kg (Fully Assembled)
- Package Weight - 561 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) - 86.5 x 58.5 x 34.5"