Rollei Black and White Reversal Kit for 20 films - 1.5 LitersModel: 9728
Out of Stock
Approx. delivery date from vendor: May 3, 2019
NOTE: This item is classified as ORM-D. Due to shipping regulations these items can only be shipped via Ground in the Continental United States. ORM-D items cannot be shipped to PO boxes. ORM-D items are non-returnable.
Rollei Black & White Reversal Kit turns your negatives into positives. The black and white reversal process is based on the process that has been used for over a decade by Agenzia Luce in Trieste, Italy. Compared to standard products this process features greater processing tolerance, higher lifetime and yield of the baths, and a lower impact on the environment and health. The print tone is neutral, the maximum black and tone reproduction is optimized.
- In a classic negative the light parts are black and the shadows are white.
- Only once it is printed onto paper or film do you receive an accurate image.
- The reverse transformation is an elegant way to bypass the negative and
- transform the film into a positive or slide.
- High sharpness and maximum blackness (Dmax)
- Large tonal range
- High contrast range and differentiation
- Improved scanning properties
- Greater processing tolerance
- Shorter development times
- High yield of concentrates
- Improved shelf life
The Rollei Black & White Reversal Kit has been specially optimized for the following films:
- Rollei Superpan 200
- Rollei Retro 80S
- Rollei Retro 400S
- Rollei RPX 25
- Rollei Ortho 25
- Rollei Infrared
- Agfa Copex Rapid
- Ilford Delta 100
- Ilford Delta 400
- Kodak Tri-X
|Chemical Type||BW Film Developer|