The fisheye view - the way lomographers live and see life. Imagine everything above, below, and around you streaming through your eyes and compacting into a nice and compact little ball. Think about your best friend's nose being vacuum-sucked into your lens, all the while their eyes and forehead are s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d back. Visualize yourself bowled over by the devastating colors that only fine glass can deliver. The world's first Fisheye camera is here and waiting to swim into your life. Open your heart, stretch out your hands, and grease up your fins.
* Size: 4.25" (10.5cm) x 2.5" (6cm) x 2.5" (6cm)
* Weight: 0.5lb (0.23kg)
* Format: all 35mm (color negative, slide, b&w)
* Field of Vision: 170 degrees
* Approximate focal length: 10mm
* Fixed Aperture: f/8
* Fixed Speed: 1/100
* Electronic Flash powered by one "AA" battery
* Film can be processed at any 35mm lab.
* Available in Black or Silver