Tiltall TE-224 Aluminum Alloy Tripod - No HeadModel: 81851
Item currently in retail store, will ship in 24-48 hours.
Photographers who have ever used a Tiltall Tripod, like Philippe Halsman, Fabian Bachrach and the staff at LIFE magazine, have known it to be one of the finest professional quality tripods. Over the past eight decades, it's reputation as a tripod is that it is a solid, versatile and durable tripod. The Tiltall tripod has not only become a classic but also the standard of excellence in the photographic industry.
The Titall TE-224 Aluminum Alloy Tripod - No Head - can hold up to 22 lbs (10 kg) and has a maximum height of 55.1 inches (140 cm). It features twist locks and rubber feet with retractable spikes, a spring loaded hook, a 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 reversible mounting screw. One of the legs is also removable to serve as a monopod.
- Black Aluminum Alloy Finish (durable & corrosion-resistant)
- Standard 1/4-20 male thread (3/8" adapter screw included)
- Adjustable 4-Section Legs
- Removable Monopod
- Includes Tripod Carrying Case
- 4 - Sections Tubular
- Aluminum Alloy
- Twist Lock
- Maximum Load Capacity: 22 lbs. (10 kg)
- Tripod Maximum Height: 55.1 inches (140 cm)
- Tripod Folded Height: 42.7 inches (108.5 cm)
- Tripod Minumum Height: 15.75 inches (40 cm)
- Monopod Maximum Height: 52 inches (132 cm)
- Monopod Minimum Height: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Weight: 2.42 lbs. (1.10 kg)
Tripod Head Not included