Tiltall Tripod TE Original Series Tripod with 3-Way Head (Silver)Model: 81843013
Photographers who have ever used a Tiltall Tripod, like Philippe Halsman, Fabian Bachrach and the staff at LIFE magazine, have known it to be one of the finest professional quality tripods. Over the past eight decades, it's reputation as a tripod is that it is a solid, versatile and durable tripod. The Tiltall tripod has not only become a classic but also the standard of excellence in the photographic industry.
The Tiltall TE-01S Tripod (Silver) is a lightweight and versatile tripod constructed of solid anodized aluminum that can support cameras up to 44 lbs.
The permanent multi-position head tilts 90 degrees forward and to the right, as well as 45 degrees back and to the left.
Includes metal locking knobs, separate tilt handles, and all-terrain non-slip legs with both rubber and spiked tips. One of the legs is detachable and can be converted into a full-length monopod - this Classic Tiltall (TE-01) is the one tripod that can do it all!
- Silver Anodized Finish (durable & corrosion-resistant)
- 3-Way Panhead
- Standard 1/4-20 male thread (3/8" adapter screw included)
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Two (2) separate controls to lift column (up/down) and pan (left/right)
- Removable Monopod
- Includes Tripod Carrying Case
- 3 - Sections Tubular
- Aluminum Alloy
- Twist Lock
- Maximum Load Capacity: 44 lbs. (20 kg)
- Tripod Maximum Height: 74 inches (188 cm)
- Tripod Minimum Height: 28.5 inches (72.5 cm)
- Monopod Maximum Height: 57.6 inches (146.5 cm)
- Monopod Minimum Height: 23.1 inches (58.5 cm)
- Weight: 6.17 lbs. (2.8 kg)
Also available in Black or Gold