Rollei RPX 100 ISO 35mm x 36 exp.Model: 811011
Rollei RPX 100 is a traditional medium-speed black and white film. Panchromatically sensitized from 380 to 660nm with a broad exposure latitude. RPX 100 is a fine-grain film that enables a good sharpness and a broad tonal range with good contrast.
This film is suitable for a wide range of photographic applications like portraits, landscapes, architecture, and product photography.
- Traditional Black and White Film
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor shots
- Fine Grain
- Excellent sharpness
- Broad Exposure Latitude
- Rich Tonal range with good contrast
- Compatible with most standard developers
- Sensitized from 380 to 660 nm at 2.850K
Note: Recommended for use with Rollei RPX-D Developer.
|Speed (ISO)||100 ISO|
|Roll Length||36 Exposure|
|Brochure||Rollei RPX 100|