Rollei Retro 80S 80 ISO 35mm x 36 exp.Model: 810812
Rollei Retro 80S is an excellent panchromatic black and white film derived from the AGFA Aviphot Pan80. The emulsion is coated onto a clear and transparent synthetic polyester base of 100 μm, which ensures long-term dimensional stability. Ideal for a wide range of applications such as: portraits, landscapes, and/or product photography.
With a nominal sensitivity of 80 ISO, this film combines excellent image quality with an expanded spectral sensitivity into the near infrared spectrum. This characteristic enhances its capacities in portrait photography, sometimes making small skin blemishes less noticeable.
- Super-Panchromatic Black and White Film
- 80 ISO
- Extended exposure latitude (between 32 and 100 ISO)
- Good for Push/Pull Processing
- Good tone reproduction - great maximum density.
- Ideal for scanning and developing as a slide.
- Special coating to improve the transport properties of the film in the camera
- Optimal flatness - can be used both in daylight and in artificial light without any restrictions.
- Due to the low blue-sensitivity of the emulsion, shots taken with a direct flash are less sensitive
- Based on using a direct flash with a color temperature of approx. 6500K
- Extended red sensitivity up to 750nm
- Can be used as an infrared film (IR) when used with the appropriate IR filters
|Roll Length||36 Exposure|
|Speed (ISO)||80 ISO|
|Technical||Rollei Retro 80S 80 ISO|
|Data Chart||Rollei Retro 80S Developing Chart|
|Technical||Rollei Retro 80S Test by Aurelien LE DUC|