PocketWizard Plus III TransceiverModel: 801130
Manufacturer: Pocket Wizard
Item currently in retail store, will ship in 24-48 hours.
The PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver is the most reliable, feature-packed, easy-to-use solution for remote flash and camera triggering available. This simple but powerful radio trigger provides any serious photographer with the world's most reliable wireless technology that they will never outgrow and never want to be without.
The Plus III Transceiver features an impressive 32 channels. Whether you're a wedding or sports shooter or working in a busy studio, finding a clear channel is never a problem. Selective Quad-Zone Triggering, a feature once reserved for elite photographers, adds four zones enabling photographers to remotely trigger flash and or cameras in groups or individually. For photographers being asked to do more for less, this added flexibility is a huge competitive advantage.
The Plus III is simple to operate. The soft-touch keypad is large and intuitive and a beautifully backlit LCD panel displays everything you need to know. All of this is presented in a sleek, side-view design which reduces the viewing obstruction while conveniently positioning all controls. The precision-tuned antenna is housed inside the case of the radio for better durability.
- 32 channels
- Selective Quad-Zone Triggering
- Long Range Mode (LR) will roughly double the working range and is ideal for remote camera triggering
- Repeater Mode (RP) allows the addition of one or more radios in between the transmitting and receiving radios to overcome distance, obstacles or other interference
- Auto-Sensing Transceiver which means it will automatically switch between transmit and receive as needed
- Two-Stage Trigger feature, the Test button on the Plus III acts like a camera's shutter release with "half-press". Use this unique feature to wake, focus and meter a remote camera before triggering
- Plus III is reverse-compatible with all PocketWizard radios, making it the perfect addition to existing gear
- Fires at sustained triggering rates of up to a blazing 14.5 frames per second
- Two AA batteries can power the Plus III up to 50 hours and when needed for remote camera triggering, it can be powered with an external battery through the Mini-B USB 2.0 port
- USB port can also be used for firmware updates