GROUND Shipping Only
NOTE: This item is classified as Limited Quantity for transportation. These items can only be shipped via GROUND in the Continental United States.They can not be shipped to PO boxes or Internationally. Limited Quantity items are non-returnable.
CineStill Cs6 “Creative Slide” 3-Bath Process for simple creative control of your E-6 film.
Want to shoot slide film? Want it to be quick and easy to process? Want to still have creative control over how your images look? Introducing the CineStill Cs6 “Creative Slide” 3-Bath Process for simple creative control of your E-6 film. Chrome unlocked!
The reversal process is the purest of analog processes and it’s now more creative and accessible than ever! The colors of slide film are unrivaled and now you can color-time and control dynamic range* with alternative 1st developers. For the first time ever, you can change the color profile of your slides. With limited slide film options available today, CineStill is tripling the choices available for slide film, and demystifying slide processing with only 3 baths to appreciate a beautiful photograph. Your slides should be superior to color-corrected negative scans, without sacrificing creative control.
Cinestill D6 “DaylightChrome” developer renders approximately 6+ stops of usable dynamic-range* with bright whites and moderately enhanced color saturation, just like conventional E-6 processing. Daylight-balanced for conventional slides in daylight or with electronic flash. Single-use 1+1 dilution develops 8-16 rolls or 100ft of slide film.
The Cs6 "Creative Slide" 3-Bath Process makes complicated chemistry simplified alchemy! The number of processing baths for E6 film is reduced from 6 to 3. The reversal step occurs during color development in a Color&Reversal bath, and the bleach and conditioner steps are combined with the fixing step in a Bleaches&Fixer bath. Color-timing is performed with alternative 1st Developers to achieve full creative control of your slides.
This kit includes all the chemicals needed to get started.
- 1 D6 “DaylightChrome” 1st Developer
- 1 Cr6 “Color&Reversal” 2-in-1 Slide Solution
- 1 Bf6 “Bleaches&Fixer” 3-in-1 Slide Solution
- Daylight-balanced 5500K for neutral-tone slides in daylight or with electronic flash
- D6 developer 1000ml stock solution makes 2000ml of working solution (diluted 1+1 with water)
- Single-use solution has a capacity of 8-16 rolls (135/120), 32-64 sheets (4x5), or 100 feet (35mm) of film
- Approximately 6+ stops of usable dynamic-range*, just like conventional E-6 processing
- Vibrant color rendering
- Low D-min for brighter whites and clean highlights
- Push process using dilutions and development times with variable temperatures
- Image archivability for at least 80 years
- Easily mixed liquid concentrate