GROUND Shipping Only
NOTE: This item is classified as Limited Quantity for transportation. These items can only be shipped via GROUND in the Continental United States.They can not be shipped to PO boxes or Internationally. Limited Quantity items are non-returnable.
CineStill Cs6 “Creative Slide” 3-Bath Process for simple creative control of your E-6 film.
Want to shoot slide film? Want it to be quick and easy to process? Want to still have creative control over how your images look? Introducing the CineStill Cs6 “Creative Slide” 3-Bath Process for simple creative control of your E-6 film. Chrome unlocked!
The reversal process is the purest of analog processes and it’s now more creative and accessible than ever! The colors of slide film are unrivaled and now you can color-time and control dynamic range* with alternative 1st developers. For the first time ever, you can change the color profile of your slides. With limited slide film options available today, CineStill is tripling the choices available for slide film, and demystifying slide processing with only 3 baths to appreciate a beautiful photograph. Your slides should be superior to color-corrected negative scans, without sacrificing creative control.
Cinestill CR6 Color & Reversal 2-in-1 Slide Solution combines the reversal step with color development. 6min minimum process time for completion with flexible temperature range of 80-104°f (27-40°C)**. Reusable solution reverses 16+ rolls of developed slide film.
Intended to be used with the Cr6 Developers and the Bf6 "Bleaches&Fixer"
The Cs6 "Creative Slide" 3-Bath Process makes complicated chemistry simplified alchemy! The number of processing baths for E6 film is reduced from 6 to 3. The reversal step occurs during color development in a Color&Reversal bath, and the bleach and conditioner steps are combined with the fixing step in a Bleaches&Fixer bath. Color-timing is performed with alternative 1st Developers to achieve full creative control of your slides.
- 2-in-1 reversal and color developer bath
- Reusable solution capacity of 16+ rolls (135/120), 64+ sheets (4x5), or 100 feet (35mm) of film
- Flexible temperature range of 80-104°f (27-40°C)
- 6 min process time is minimum for completion
- High D-max for inky blacks and rich color separation
- Vibrant color rendering
- Image archivability for at least 80 years
- Easily mixed 2-part liquid concentrate
- Cs6 "Creative Slide" 3-Bath Kits also available
Mixing Stock Solution
- Place 22oz. (650ml) of 115ºF (46ºC) water into a clean glass or plastic pitcher.
- Use a clean plastic stir stick or the TCS-1000 to circulate the liquid.
- While circulating, add the contents of the bottle marked "PART A".
- Continue circulating, add the contents of the bottle marked "PART B".
Store mixed solution in a tightly capped, completely filled storage container for 6-12 weeks. Turns dark brown or opaque when oxidation protection is exhausted. Variation in color developer pH causes color shifts.
Color&Reversal Bath: Stock > 6min @ 80-104°f (27-40°C)
This is a process-to-completion step. Time is minimum for completion.
Maintaining temperature is not essential beyond pouring in the 1st developer. When a temperature control bath is not available, simply preheat the 1st Developer +2ºF warmer, and the other baths will automatically process-to-completion as they cool down. Only the 1st developer is time and temperature critical because it controls contrast and color.