CineStill Cs41 Powder Developing Kit for C-41 Color Film (Makes 1 Liter)Model: 800348
Cs41 "Color Simplified" Powder Kit for Color Processing at Home (C-41 Chemistry)
Processing ANY color negative film at home is easy with these 2 simple chemistry mixtures. No special equipment needed!
Processing your own color film doesn't have to be complicated or expensive! These two bath processing kits can be used at a variety of temperatures with the same equipment you already process your black and white film with at home. No darkroom or automated processor required!
If you already process your own black and white film, there is no reason you can't process your own color negative film at home!! With this simplified 2 bath process, you can have beautifully developed and fixed color negatives, ready to scan!. All you need is water, a thermometer and any simple developing tank!
- For processing any color negative (C-41) film
- 1 Liter will process approximately 8 rolls of 35mm x 36 exp. or 120 film
- Reusable Developer and Blix for processing up to 24 rolls of film with reuse, see instructions
- Easy to mix powder chemicals to make 1 quart
- 2 bath kit (just like most black and white processing)
- No special processor needed (use standard processing tanks and reels)
- Flexible processing temperatures
- Quick reference card for processing times
- Push/Pull processing instructions included
- Process up to 10 rolls at a time
- Instructions for machine processors and hand processing included
- Long lasting shelf life with 3 part Developer and Blix mixtures
- Fully archival
** NOTE: The CineStill C41 powder kit DOES NOT come with stabilizer.
|Chemical Type||Color Film C-41|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||Cinestill C-41 Powder - 1 Liter|
|Product Instructions||Cinestill C-41 Powder - 1 Liter|