CineStill Cs41 Liquid Developing Kit for C-41 Color Film - 1 QuartModel: 800341
NOTE: This item is classified as ORM-D. Due to shipping regulations these items can only be shipped via Ground in the Continental United States. ORM-D items cannot be shipped to PO boxes. ORM-D items are non-returnable.
Cs41 "Color Simplified" Quart Kit for Color Processing at Home (C-41 Chemistry)
Processing ANY color negative film (C41) at home is easy with these 2 simple liquid chemistry mixtures. This liquid chemical, two bath processing kit can be used at a variety of temperatures (72 - 102 degrees F) with the same equipment you already process your black and white film with at home. No darkroom or automated processor required!
- For processing any color negative (C-41) film
- 1 Quart will process approximately 8 rolls of 35mm x 36 exp. or 120 film
- Reusable Developer and Blix for processing up to 24 rolls of film with reuse, see instructions
- Easy to mix liquid chemicals to make 1 quart (just combine 3 parts with water)
- 2 bath kit (just like most black and white processing)
- No special processor needed (use standard processing tanks and reels)
- Flexible processing temperatures
- Quick reference card for processing times
- Push/Pull processing instructions included
- Process up to 10 rolls at a time
- Instructions for machine processors and hand processing included
- Long lasting shelf life with 3 part Developer and Blix mixtures
- "Stabilizer" rinse aid included
- Fully archival
If you already process your own black and white film, there is no reason you can't process your own color negative film at home!! With this simplified 2 bath process, you can have beautifully developed and fixed color negatives, ready to scan!. All you need is water, a thermometer and any simple developing tank!
|Chemical Type||Color Film C-41|
|Product Instructions||CineStil C-41 Kit|