The perfect spotting set for students to use for the semester!
This conveniently packaged kit includes a small but ample swatch of all five
Peerless Dry Spotting Dyes, a 00 spotting brush and plastic pallet for mixing colors.
- Excellent alternative to liquid retouch dyes.
- Do not fade and do not change color when heated.
- Each color can be used individually or in combination with other colors for spotting any black & white print.
- Colors are acid free and 100% non-toxic.
- Created from mineral dyes, and do not have the harsh ingredients contained in pigment colors.
- Handmade in Wisconsin using the same age-old technique that was developed in 1885.
- Liquid dyes are the very same watercolor dyes as the dry sheets dyes.
Colors include: Lamp Black, Ivory Black, Black Opaque, Pearl Gray, Warm Sepia
- Black Opaque is for retouching Black & White neutral/cold tone prints and filling pinhole in Litho Film
- Lamp Black is for retouching Black & White neutral tone prints.
- Ivory Black is for retouching Black & White neutral/warm tone prints
- Warm Sepia is for retouching Black & White and Sepia prints.
- Pearl Gray is for retouching Black & White neutral/cold tone prints.