Peerless Black & White (Dry) Handcoloring Dye Sheet (Complete Edition Water Color Book) - 15 sheetsModel: 73100
Peerless Transparent Watercolors were developed in 1885 by Charles F. Nicholson. After many years of "revolutionary" chemical research, he developed the self blending line of Peerless Transparent Watercolors in sheet form - Color Film, or paper leaflet paint as many used to call them. His unwavering ideal was to create an original form of presentation for watercolors. Watercolors had never been offered in dry form and the novelty of the idea seemed to shock the artistic sense of the professional colorist. In the early 1900's, Chas. F. Nicholson joined efforts with Eastman Kodak in providing a method to hand tint black and white photography which is still used today.
The formula he created for his special watercolors in 1885 has never changed. After 122 years, the same process is used in the creation of the product.
- Excellent alternative to liquid retouch dyes.
- Do not fade and do not change color when heated.
- Each color can be used individually or in combination with other colors for spotting any black & white print.
- Colors are acid free and 100% non-toxic.
- Created from mineral dyes, and do not have the harsh ingredients contained in pigment colors.
- Handmade in Wisconsin using the same age-old technique that was developed in 1885.
- Liquid dyes are the very same watercolor dyes as the dry sheets dyes.
This book is for handcoloring Black & White prints. Includes the following colors: Brilliant Yellow, Deep Yellow, Orange Yellow, Flesh Pink, Geranium Pink, Japonica Scarlet, Royal Crimson, Mahogany Brown, Sepia Brown, Light Green, Dark Green, Sky Blue, Deep Blue, Wisteria Violet and Pearl Grey.
Other individual colors available in either dry dye sheets or liquid colors including: Warm Sepia, Ivory Black, Lamp Black and Black Opaque.
|Material Safety Data Sheet||Peerless Spotting Dyes|