X-rite I1Display Pro Monitor CalibrationModel: 700506
Item currently in retail store, will ship in 24-48 hours.
Setup, Usage, and Troubleshooting Guide included (written by our color management expert Eric Joseph). Only available when you buy this product from Freestyle.
The X-Rite i1Display Pro is the ultimate solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand speed, options and flexibility to attain color accuracy.
Color Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their monitor perfecting images or video only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
In our world, perfection is not too much to ask for. X-Rite i1Display Pro delivers.
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern laptop and desktop monitor and projector technologies including CCFL, LED & Wide Gamut.
- Broadcast video standards support: NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling – an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Profile optimization – create unique patch sets for optimal results
- X-Rite Ambient Light Smart Control - measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- X-Rite Flare Correct™ - measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display’s hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Display quality check and trending over time
- PANTONE spot color optimization
In the box: i1 Display Colorimeter, i1 Profiler Software, Quick Start Guide, and a Freestyle Exclusive - Special Step By Step Instruction Manual created by our own Color Management Expert Eric Joseph.
Macintosh: MacOS X 10.6x (Snow Leopard) through 10.15x (Catalina) (with latest upgrades installed). 512MB RAM (2GB Recommended). Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better. 500MB available disk space. Powered USB Port. Display Resolution 1024x768 pixels or higher. Latest drivers for video card installed, dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded. DVD or high-speed internet connection for software install and updates. User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application.
Windows: XP through Windows10 (with latest updates and Service Pack installed). 512MB RAM (2GB Recommended). Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better CPU. 500MB available disk space. Powered USB Port or Network adaptor installed and driver loaded. Display Resolution 1024x768 pixels or higher. Latest drivers for video card installed, dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded. DVD or high-speed internet connection for software install and updates. User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application.