Foma Fomatol LQN Paper Developer - 250mlModel: 700030
Low Stock - Call 800.292.6137 for current status
NOTE: This item is classified as ORM-D. Due to shipping regulations these items can only be shipped via Ground in the Continental United States. ORM-D items cannot be shipped to PO boxes. ORM-D items are non-returnable.
Foam Fomatol LQN is a universal paper developer for RC and fiber-based papers. Fomatol LQN delivers warm black image tones and is especially suitable for Fomaspeed and Fomabrom. The developer can be used both in trays or in machine processing.
- Manual processing dilution is 1:7, develops 30-8x10 paper
- Machine processing dilution is 1:4
- Makes up to 2 liters
- Recommended replenishment rate for the automatic processing: 200 ml of ready-to-use developer (dilution 1:4) per 1 square meter of photo paper
- Developing Times: Fiber- Base Paper = 90 seconds - 2 minutes, Resin-coated Paper = 60 - 90 seconds, Warmtone RC and Fiber Paper = 1 - 3 minutes
- Similar to Kodak Polymax T Developer
|Chemical Type||BW Paper Developer|