Beseler Printmaker 35 Condenser Enlarger Kit incl. Lens and CarrierModel: 675900
Low Stock - Call 800.292.6137 for current status
This is a kit, please see included items listed below. For just the enlarger, please see item #6759.
The Beseler Printmaker 35 is an excellent choice for those who are using the 35mm format (the Printmaker 67 is equipped to handle up to 6x7 format film). It is a condenser enlarger for use in making Black and White prints, contact sheets, making enlarged negatives for contact printing, and other wet darkroom processes.
The Printmaker’s compact size makes it perfect for small, temporary, and/or portable darkrooms. It can produce prints up to 11 in x 14 in, on the baseboard (much larger when reversing the column and projecting on the floor). Features include a focus knob, which can be attached for either left or right handed use, a built in elevation scale, and a below-the-lens filter holder.
Use of a darkroom timer is strongly recommended, for proper control of the enlarger's lamp. Graded Contrast papers can be used without filters. It requires 3.5 in x 3.5 in contrast filters (in the built-in filter drawer), for use with Variable Contrast papers.
The Printmaker 35 has the capability of being upgraded to a Printmaker 67, with a conversion kit (#6797).
This item # is a KIT, and comes with the following items, in addition to the enlarger, itself:
- (1) 50mm Beseler Lens (#8650)
- (1) 39mm Lensboard (#6723)
- (1) 35mm Negative Carrier (#6737)
- (1) Jam Nut (#8095) - In box with lens
- (1) Red Safety Filter (#18040)
- 35mm (upgradeable to 6x7 with optional conversion kit)
- 35mm Condenser Lamp House
- Maximum Height - 39.5 in
- Baseboard Size - 14 in (w) x 19 in (d)
- Maximum Print Size (on baseboard) - 11 in x 14 in
- Internal Filter Drawer for 3.5 in x 3.5 in filters
- Bulb - PH 140 (included)
- Reversible Column
|Enlarger Type||B&W Condensor|