Rollei Black Magic Variable Contrast Liquid Photo Emulsion KitModel: 661521
Item currently in retail store, will ship in 24-48 hours.
This kit contains everything you need to get started using liquid emulsion!
Photographic emulsion is a silver-based light sensitive material that can be applied to any surface, exposed by an enlarger and processing in conventional black and white chemistry. It is virtually the same emulsion found on ordinary photographic paper but in a liquid form and can allow the emulsion to be coated on a wide range of surfaces.
Rollei Black Magic Variable Contrast Liquid Photo Emulsion is a high sensitivity and high silver content emulsion with rather short exposure times, even in large formats and maximum density is unusually high.
Rollei Black Magic Variable Contrast Liquid Photo Emulsion RBM3 offers a contrast control variability and neutral tonality because of chlorine brome silver emulsion.
- Black Magic Variable Contrast Liquid Photo Emulsion - 300ml
- Black Magic Photo Gelatine Additive - 100 gram
- RBM Wide Mouth Bottle
- RPN Print Neutral Developer - 250ml
- RBM5 Black Magic Hardener Additive - 250ml
- RCS Citrin Stop Bath - 250ml
- RXN Fix Neutral - 250ml
- Liquid Photo Emulsion
- Variable Contrast Emulsion
- Use under Red Safe-Light conditions only