From Rollei’s Creative Edition of films comes the Blackbird 100 ISO black and white film. Blackbird film has great contrast, deep midtones and rich blacks. It can be exposed at 25 ISO up to 100 ISO. The emulsion is coated onto a transparent synthetic base providing excellent long-term and dimensional stability.
- Shot at 25 ISO: process in D-76 stock at 6 min. at 68°F
- Shot at 100 ISO: process in D-76 stock at 10 min. at 68°F
- Traditional Black and White film
- Orthopanchromatic sensitized black-and-white negative film
- Nominal sensitivity ISO 64/19
- Extremely high resolution and low sensitive film
- Dramatic light reproduction
- Exposable from ISO 25/15° to ISO 100/21°.
- Sensitivity utilization through development duration controllable