Kodak Portra 160 ISO
35mm x 36 exp. (Single Roll Unboxed)
Single Roll Unboxed, Film labeled with Expiration Date and Batch Number.
Kodak Portra 160 features a significantly finer grain structure for improved scanning and enlargement capability in today’s workflow. Choose Portra 160 to deliver exceptionally smooth and natural skin tone reproduction, the hallmark of the Kodak Professional Portra Film Family. It's the ideal choice for portrait, fashion and commercial photography — whether in the studio or on location.
- Traditional color negative film
- Replaces Kodak Portra 160NC and Portra 160VC films
- Micro-Structure optimized T-Grain emulsions for improved grain
- Ideal for scanning, extraordinary enlargement capability from a 35mm negative
- Beautiful, neutral skin tones and superb color reproduction
|Speed (ISO)||160 ISO|
|Roll Length||36 Exposure|