Kodak Portra 400 ISO 35mm x 36 exp. (Single Roll Unboxed)Model: 60316781
Single Unboxed Rolls, Film labeled with Expiration Date and Batch Number
Kodak Portra 400 is the world’s finest grain high-speed color negative film. At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional color saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions.
For years, professional photographers have preferred Kodak Professional Portra Films because of their consistently smooth, natural reproduction of the full range of skin tones. In that same tradition, Portra 400 Film is the ideal choice for portrait and fashion photography, as well as for nature, travel and outdoor photography, where the action is fast or the lighting can’t be controlled.
- Traditional color negative film
- Replaces Kodak Portra 400NC and Portra 400VC films
- Micro-Structure optimized T-Grain emulsions for improved grain
- Ideal for scanning, extraordinary enlargement capability
- Beautiful, neutral skin tones and superb color reproduction
|Speed (ISO)||400 ISO|
|Roll Length||36 Exposure|
|PDF Manual||Kodak Portra 400 Color Negative Film|