Fujifilm instax SQUARE SQ10 Hybrid Instant CameraModel: 600018496
RELEASE YOUR CREATIVITY
Creativity SQUARED: Instant beautiful fun, at your command.
Express your creativity in an instant, with stunning direct prints from the new hybrid Instax SQUARE SQ10. This camera lets you capture those 'once in a lifetime' memories and moments beautifully, in a stylish square format.
And because it's a hybrid, you get the best of both worlds – the control and composition of a digital camera, with the enjoyment and tangible fun of a real photo print. What will you capture first?
Square photos enjoy a retro look and the perfection of a 1:1 aspect that adds sophistication to every photo, no matter what the composition. Square photos make your photo creations even bigger than before.
Actual film size: 86 x 72mm
Screen size: 62 x 62mm
HYBRID INSTAX CAMERA
- Photos you've taken can be printed any time, as many times as you want - whatever works for you!
- Save your photos to internal memory or optional microSD card, so you can view them whenever you want, and print your favorites.
- Edit and process images (filters, vignettes, brightness adjustment) to create just the look you want on the 3in. color LCD monitor.
- The split display allows you to view images and print them as displayed on the screen.
- You can also save other images to a microSD card, to edit and print from the SQ10 camera.
- You can find the last 50 images and print them again.
- The SQ10 has an iconic design and a thin, round, symmetrical shape for easy holding.
- Left and right double shutter buttons with AE/AF lock
- It has a dual shutter system with two shutter buttons - one on the right and one on the left (buttons also work as function buttons)
- Double exposure - Superimpose two different images in one frame to create an artistic photo.
- Bulb Exposure - Allows for long exposure times. The shutter stays open for up to 10 seconds.
- Built-in Macro - Allows you to take close up shots without an attachment, at a distance of 10cm.
- Thumbnail Print - Four images or Nine images
- Command dial - Easily perform all operations from editing and processing to printing
- Date/time stamp - Never forget when you shot a photo
- Self-timer (2 and 10 seconds) - Get in on your own photos.
- Five selectable flash settings - Be creative with the built in flash
- Digital zoom - Up to 2.4x for when you h
- Rechargeable NP-50 battery for up to 160 prints per charge - included
- Tripod mount - for keeping the camera steady for long exposures like night landscapes
- Image sensor - 1/4-in., CMOS with primary color filter
- Effective pixels - 1920 x 1920
- Storage media - Built-in memory, microSD/microSDHC memory card slot
- Recording capacity - Built-in memory: Approx. 50 files
- microSD/microSDHC memory card: Approx. 1000 files per 1 gigabyte
- File system - Compliant with Design Rule for Camera File System (DCF), Exif Ver.2.3, Compliant with JPEG and PIM
- Focal length - Fixed as 28.5 mm (35-mm format equivalent)
- Aperture - F2.4
- Auto focus system - Single AF (Contrast-detect TTL, equipped with AF illuminator)
- Focus range - 10cm to ∞
- Shutter speed - 1/29500 sec. to 1/2 sec. (Auto), maximum 10 sec. in Bulb mode
- Sensitivity - ISO 100 to 1600 (Auto)
- Exposure control - Programmed AE
- Metering - 256-segment through the lens (TTL) metering, Multi metering
- White balance - Auto
- Flash - Auto/Compulsory flash/Suppressed flash/Slow synchro/Red-eye removal Effective range: Approx. 50 cm to 8 m
- Shooting mode - Standard, Double exposure, Bulb mode
- Self-timer - Approx. 10 sec./Approx. 2 sec.
- Image effect - 10 Filters, Brightness adjustment, Vignette
- Playback function - Trimming, Multi image playback
- Film - FUJIFILM Instant Film “instax SQUARE” (Purchased separately)
- Photo capacity - -10 prints/pack
- Film size - 86 mm x 72 mm
- Image size - 62 mm x 62 mm
- Supported image size - 800 x 800 dots
- Printing solution - 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 µm dot pitch)
- Printing levels - 256 levels per color (RGB)
- Supported image format - JPEG (Some images saved with a photo editing/processing software may not be displayed or printed.)
- Printing time - Approx. 12 seconds
- Print timing - Printing shortly after shooting/Printing after selecting image
- Printing function - Images on built-in memory/micro SD card
- Reprint - Printable up to the past 50 prints (Up to 50 images stored in print history)
- Digital zoom - Up to 2.4 X in printing (Output pixels: 800 x 800)
- Film detection - Yes (Automatic ejection when inserted)
- LCD monitor - 3.0-in. (7.6 cm) TFT color LCD monitor
- Pixels: Approx. 460k-dots
- Input/Output terminals - Micro USB (For charging only)
- Battery - NP-50
- Charging function - Built-in
- Printing capacity - Approx. 160 prints (From when the battery is charged fully)
- Charging time - Approx. 3 to 4 hours (Using 0.5 A USB port)
- Dimension - 119 mm x 47 mm x 127 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight - 450 g (includes film pack and battery)