Adox Scala 160 ISO BW Reversal Film 35mm x 36 exp.Model: 59440
*Adox SCALA 160 35mm is now sold in plastic cartridges*
After being gone for almost 10 years, the legendary B&W slide film 'SCALA' is back and better than ever! Compared to the original film, this improved version comes in a slower speed (160 ISO) and therefore a finer grain.
Adox SCALA 160 35mm is a panchromatic sensitized black-and-white reversal film intended for reversal processing (transparencies). This is not a negative film which could be reversal processed rather it has been designed especially for this purpose.
Coated onto a clear triacetate base and features an increased silver content (in comparison to a negative film) thus it yields a DMAX of 3.6 or higher (depending on the reversal process used).
Due to a very efficient anti-halation layer, situated between the base and emulsion layers, the film offers very good resolving power and high contour sharpness.
- True Black and White Reversal Film
- 35mm x 36 exp.
- 160 ISO (NOT DX-CODED)
- Coated onto 120 micron clear Triacetate Base
- Increased Silver Content for Incredible Sharpness
- Very Fine Grain
- High Resolving Power
***Please NOTE: ADOX films do not have a DX-Code, please set the cameras ISO manually to 160***
You can reversal process Adox Scala yourself at home with the Foma Reversal Kit - Model #70150. Alternatively, the following labs offer B&W slide development service:
- dr5, Stuart, Iowa, USA (via mail)
- Klaus Wehner, Paderborn (per mail-order) with DMAX guarantee >3.5
- Fotostudio 13, Stuttgart (local drop of or via mail)
- Foto Fehling, Bergmannstrasse, Berlin (Local drop off)
- ARKALAB, Paris (local drop off)
- Foto Leutner, Vienna (Austria)
- Agenzia Luce (Italien)
SCALA is a registered trademark by AGFA.
|Speed (ISO)||160 ISO|
|Roll Length||36 Exposure|