JTL's AC slaves are great tools for providing even fill light in conjunction with your master flash unit. They screw into any standard AC light socket and do not require a sync cord, so you won't need a complicated lighting setup for them to function (although a sync cord can be used with the S-45, if it's needed). The flash tube's long life means that you'll be creating bright, consistent light for years to come.
- Guide No. (ISO 100, Ft): 90
- Power Supply:AC 110-130V, 60Hz
- Triggering:Slave, Synch Cord & Test
- Synch: Yes
- Flash Duration: 1/1000 â€“ 1/500 Sec.
- Flash Tube Life: About 5000 Cycles
- Recycle Time: 3 Sec.
- Beam Width: â‰¥ 55Â°
- Slave Sincerity (Ft): > 35
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Size: 3" Diameter by 5 1/2" Long