FF No.1 CONCENTRATE 1:3 MONOBATH DEVELOPER - 250mlModel: 55660100
Manufacturer: Famous Format
Out of Stock
With only 250 ml of concentrate in a tiny bottle. You simply add 750 ml of distilled water to make up the full 1 Liter working solution.
Works great with 35mm, 120 and any size SHEET FILM.
FF No.1 CONCENTRATE 1:3 MONOBATH DEVELOPER is a universal all-in-one developer, stop, and fix solution for black and white photographic film negatives. It can be used in the field, in the darkroom, in your bathroom, or in a dark-bag to conveniently develop your black & white negative film in a single pass.
This monobath works with any black and white film negatives, and it works especially well with the old-style cubic-grain emulsions like Panatomic-X and others common in the 1950s and 1960s. FF No.1 MONOBATH DEVELOPER has been tested specifically with Atomic-X 4x5 sheet film, Ilford Pan F+, HP5 Plus, Delta, Kodak TMAX, TRI-X, Efke 25, Ferrania P30, and Shanghai 100. It should do a great job with old exposed black and white film that has been sitting undeveloped for years. For that mysterious roll of film that came inside your new, old-timely camera, FF No.1 MONOBATH DEVELOPER is especially recommended.
Perhaps you remember R5 MONOBATH DEVELOPER, which needed to be warmed to 85°F? Well, FF No.1 MONOBATH DEVELOPER is an evolution of R5 except that FF No.1 works at room temperature (70-72°F), and in most places does not require warming.
Now, FF No.1 is offered here in concentrated form -- just add 750 ml of distilled water to the provided 250 ml of concentrate and you have your full 1 Liter working solution ready to go!
CONCENTRATE MIXING INSTRUCTIONS:
This bottle of FF No.1 CONCENTRATE 1:3 MONOBATH DEVELOPER contains 250 ml of a concentrated monobath developer designed to be mixed 1:3 with distilled water. Specifically, add 750 ml of distilled water to the contents of this bottle to make up the 1-Liter of working solution.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Wear gloves and eye protection, and always use FF No.1 in a well-ventilated space. For best results with 35mm, 120 and 4x5 film, use a daylight tank.
1) Quickly pour the monobath at room temperature (70-72°F or 21-22°C) into your daylight tank. Ensure that the negatives are completely covered by the monobath fluid. Agitate using the inversion method continuously for the first minute, then invert once at each subsequent 30-second interval. Total development time is 6 minutes.
2) After 6 minutes in the solution, pour the monobath back into its container. Then rinse the negatives thoroughly in room-temperature water for 5 minutes.
3) Hang the negatives in a dust-free environment to dry. FF No.1 may be used again and again. The 1-Liter working solution develops about 400 square inches of film:
- 35mm (36 exposures) - 4 rolls
- 120 roll film - 6 rolls
- 4x5 sheet film - 10 sheets
- 500ml (16.9 US fluid ounces) plastic container.
- Keeps for a long time and you can use it again and again.
|Chemical Type||BW Film & Paper Developer|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||FF No.1 CONCENTRATE 1:3 MONOBATH DEVELOPER - 250ml|
|Product Instructions||FF No.1 CONCENTRATE 1:3 MONOBATH DEVELOPER - 250ml|