The PREMIER Analog Photography Magazine... SilvergrainClassics is not a disposable magazine, but a wealth of information alongside some of the most beautifully printed photographs in any periodical, on any topic. Each copy will be a treasured resource of inspiration and entertainment, for years to come.
SilvergrainClassics Magazine (l/2021), 100 pages.
The first edition of 2021 is filled with stuff for analog photographers to enjoy. Featuring articles titled "Helmu Newton and Yva - Dancing on the Volcano", "Cameras of the 80's - Changing the Game", and "Free-Diving Photography - Connecting to Creation", and "Polaroid Super8 - Revisiting an Instant Failure.
Cover photo courtesy of the Helmut Newton Estate.
- Unique Portfolios
- Jason de Freitas, Australia
- Helmut Newton & Yva, Germany/Australia
- Scott Campbell, USA
- Alexander Tkachev, Ukraine/USA
- Ilan Derech, Mexico/Earth
- Gear Talk & Techniques
- "Calvin Grier - Carbon Printer", Christopher Osborne
- "The See Me Rollin' and $avin'", Ludwig Hagelstein
- "The 80's, My Decade", Marwan El Mozayen
- "Authentic Vintage Photography", Marwan El Mozayen
- "The First 100 Films", Andrew Sanderson
- "A Fortunate Accident", Doug Richardson
- The World of Analog
- "Kiki, The Word I was Looking For", Bruce Barnbaum
- "160 Years of ADOX", Lina Bessanova
- "High Fashion in the High Peaks", Chris Chinnock
- "For Those Who Dare", Ludwig Hagelstein
- "Polavision, An Instant Failure", Ignacio Benedeti
- Mike Padua, Shoot film Co.
- Book Review: "45" by Damien Heimisch