Arista Ortho Litho Film 3.0 - 16x20/25 SheetsModel: 531622
One of the most popular products Freestyle has ever carried was a regular supply of Ortho Litho film. Continuing the tradition, Freestyle offers Arista Ortho Litho 3.0, a replacement for the Arista Ortho 2.0 Film. Arista Ortho Litho 3.0 has very similar specifications as the previous Arista Ortho 2.0.
This film is a halftone film designed for rapid access processing. This is a film to be used for high contrast and continuous tone results.
- For high contrast negatives, use this film with Arista Litho A&B Powder Developer (item # 50022).
- For a continuous tone, it is recommended to use with LegacyPro Select Soft Powder paper developer or any standard powder paper developer. To reduce contrast in the film, you can double dilute the paper developer and get smoother tonal transitions.
- Very steep gradation and gradation tone
- Exceptional dot-and line sharpness
- Wide exposure latitude and development latitude
- Low Minimum density and good UV transmission
- Faithful reproduction of the original
- High maximum density
- Anti-static layer for dust-free handling
- Anti-Stress layer to help protect against scratches and other damage
- Special layer in the emulsion to prevent Newton rings
- ISO rating can rely on process, but generally can be rated at .5 - 6 iso
- Can be processed under red safe light
|Technical||Arista Ortho Litho Film 3.0|