Note: The manufacturer will drop ship this item direct to you. Freight in cart may not reflect true cost. After we receive your order, we will contact you with the proper freight cost.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is not eligible for International Orders. International orders placed for this item will be canceled.
Express yourself through color with the new 10-color plus Fluorescent Pink ink with the imagePROGRAF GP Series.
Reproduce light, delicate pastel colors and vivid fluorescent and neon colors to create visually stunning graphics and posters for various markets and application.
The 44-inch Canon ImagePROGRAF GP-4000 printer is specifically formulated to create bright, bold images. Canon's unique "Radiant Infusion" technology layers the fluorescent pink ink with other inks on the paper surface during printing, producing bright and soft color reproduction.
The imagePROGRAF GP Series is the world's first PANTONE Calibrated printers for PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS GUIDE coated. The GP-4000/2000 can hit 97% of the colors guide with the addition of Red, Orange, Green, Violet and Fluorescent Pink inks. The GP-4000/2000 printers have the largest color gamut of any imagePROGRAF printers to date.
- Color Calibration. Producing accurate color is critical when replicating company logos and brand colors. The built-in Color Calibration function uses a multi-sensor to read color density and calibrate the printer, so that the last print looks the same as the first.
- Intelligent Media Handling. Simply set the roll holder in the printer and the media will automatically feed into the device - no need to manually enter media information! The printer will automatically detect the width, length and type of media.
- Pantone Calibrated. The world's first PANTONE Calibrated printers for PANTONE PASTELS & NEONS GUIDE coated with a 97% accuracy. The GP-4000/2000 printers can also hit 99% accuracy in the PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE sold coated.
- Printing Technology: FINE - Full Photolithography Nozzle Engineering
- Head Configuration: 12-Channel Integrated Type
- Nozzle Configuration: 1,536 Nozzles x 12 Channels: 18,432 Total
- Minimum Droplet Size: 4 Picoliters per Color
- Maximum Print Resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Information: Pigment-Based GP Ink Technology PFI-2100 series (160ml), PFI-2300 series (330ml) or PFI-2700 series (700ml)
- Ink Cartridge Colors: Fluorescent Pink, Red, Orange, Green, Violet, Photo Black, Matte Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Gray
- Print Head: PF-10
- Maintenance Cartridge: MC-30
- Hard Disc Capacity: 500GB
- Printer Memory: 3GB
- Display: 4.3" Color LCD Touch-Screen
- Poster Artist Lite. An easy-to-use template driven poster creation software to create posters, banners and signage in just 4 easy steps.
- Professional Print & Layout. A workflow software that delivers enhanced layout settings, intuitive operation preview and color management for seamless photo printing.
- Device Management Console. It can color-calibrate a fleet of up to 50 imagePROGRAF large-format printers remotely.
- Accounting Manager. Helps track actual ink, media usage and costs for up to 50 devices.
- Direct Print Plus. Lets you batch print files and monitor the status of more than one GP Series printer.
- Free Layout Plus. Lets you nest, tile and create custom layouts before printing your files.
- 32-bit: Windows 7/8.1/10
- 64-bit: Windows 7/8.1/10, Windows Server 2008 R2/2012/2012R/2016/2019, Mac OS X 10.12.6 or Later