Polaroid Color Film for 8x10 - 10 Exp.Model: 4680
Out of Stock
Designed for people who like things old school – really old school – the Polaroid 8x10 Film is made almost entirely by hand for classic large-format cameras, and creates photos with clarity and detail that just isn't possible on other types of film. However, it requires special equipment, a lot of manual processing and even more technical knowhow, so if you're not a seasoned veteran, you might want to try one of our other formats first.
Before Polaroid created the integral instant film we all know and love, they made manually-processed, peel-apart film. In 1973, they introduced 8x10, a large format film which creates photos of incredible quality. It's more complex than other instant film formats, but there's nothing like it, which is why we're still making it today, by hand, with no expense spared.
- Color film for 8x10 large format cameras
- 10 photos per pack
- For use with 8x10 cameras with a Polaroid film holder and processor
- 640 ASA Film Speed
- Storage temperature: 34-45 °F (1-7 °C)
- Format: 12.8” x 8.5” (325 mm x 215 mm)
- Image area: 9.5” x 7.5” (241 mm x 190 mm)
- Development time: 15-20 minutes
|Speed (ISO)||640 ISO|