Polaroid Originals Black and White Film for 600 - 8 Exp. - Color Frame (Past Date)Model: 4673
Past Date Special! Expired 09/2018. Original price $19.99.
Polaroid ORIGINALS Black and White Film for 600 (Color Frame) is B&W instant film designed for use inside 600-type Polaroid cameras or inside i-Type cameras made by Polaroid ORIGINALS or The Impossible Project. Polaroid ORIGINALS Film uses the latest chemistry to produce photos with rich, well-balanced tones and its SPECIAL EDITION color frames will make your photos stand out from the crowd!
Every time you press the shutter thousands of chemical reactions ignite to create one real, unpolished, completely unique image. That’s the beauty of Polaroid. It takes a moment and turns it into something you can hold, something you can share, something real. Also, resist the temptation to shake it (no matter how fun Outkast makes it sound.)
- 8 exposures per pack
- Type: B&W with Color Frames for Polaroid 600 cameras or Impossible i-Type cameras and i-Lab Printer
- Frame Info: Frames are a single color, each frame is different, one of each color per pack
- Finish: Glossy
- Frames: Color Frame
- Format: 3.5 x 4.2 in (8.8 x 10.7 cm)
- Image area: 3.1 x 3.1 in (7.9 x 7.9 cm)
- Development: Full Development takes 5-10 minutes approx. at 70°F (21°C)