Polaroid Originals Color Film for i-Type - 8 Exp. - White FrameModel: 4668
Low Stock - Call 800.292.6137 for current status
Polaroid ORIGINALS Color Film for i-Type (White Frame) is designed for use inside i-Type cameras made by Polaroid Originals or The Impossible Project. Unlike the 600 or SX-70 film, the i-Type does not have its own battery. Use of i-Type film is easier on the environment and your wallet. Polaroid ORIGINALS Film uses the latest chemistry to produce photos with rich, well-balanced tones and its iconic white frame style is a piece of instant history.
Every time you press the shutter thousands of chemical reactions ignite to create one real, unpolished, completely unique image. That’s the beauty of Polaroid. It takes a moment and turns it into something you can hold, something you can share, something real. Also, resist the temptation to shake it (no matter how fun Outkast makes it sound.)
- 8 exposures per pack
- Type: Color with White Frames for Polaroid or Impossible I-Type cameras or I-Lab Printer
- Finish: Glossy
- Frames: White
- Format: 3.5 x 4.2 in (8.8 x 10.7 cm)
- Image area: 3.1 x 3.1 in (7.9 x 7.9 cm)
- Development: Full Development takes 10-15 minutes approx. at 70°F (21°C)
- Battery: No Battery
- Compatible only with the Polaroid OneStep 2, IMPOSSIBLE I-1 camera and I-Lab Printer.
Please Note: This film will not work in Polaroid 600-Type or SX-70 cameras, as it does not have a built-in battery. This film is specifically designed for i-Type cameras and printers.
|Speed (ISO)||600 ISO|
|Technical||Polaroid ORIGINALS Film Information|