SP-8x10 Daylight Processing Tray for 8x10, 5x7, 4x10, 4x5, and 9x12cm
Manufacturer: Stearman Press
A simple, easy-to-load system for processing 9x12cm, 4x5, 4x10, 5x7, or 8x10 film and plates.
The Stearman Press SP-810 8x10 Daylight Processing Tray allows the photographer to bring large format sheet development out of the darkroom. The tray is easily loaded in a dark bag or dark room (no film holders needed!), and, when the lid is secured, the tray can be brought out into the light to be processed while reading a newspaper or looking at another image on a light table. With included dividers and tabs, the processor can be configured for 4x5, 4x10, and 5x7, too.
The SP-810 is very economical, as it uses only 500ml of chemicals. Unit is supplied with Hold-Down Tabs that keep the film from floating out of the chemicals. Users rock/tilt for agitation. The tray bottom is designed with 4 separate fingertip indents for easy removal, when processing is complete.
Pre-wetting your film in the tray is required, as it will flatten your film to prepare for proper processing.
- Simplicity: No holders to fumble with in the dark. Just take the lid off and drop in your film. No seals, O rings or complicated mechanical contraptions.
- Economical: It requires only 500 ml of chemistry.
- Flexibility: It will handle anything 8x10 (1), 5x7 (2), 4x10 (2), 4x5 (4), and 9x12cm (4)
- Proven: Tray processing has been around since the first days of photography.
- No Darkroom: Daylight safe tray processes outside a darkroom or dark bag
- Fills and drains fast
- Rock/Tilt Agitation
- Rugged: ABS plastic