Rollei Superpan 200 ISO 35mm x 100 ft.Model: 4244107
Item currently in retail store, will ship in 24-48 hours.
Rollei Superpan 200 is a high-speed black and white negative film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24°. Based on Agfa-Gevaert AVI PAN 200 BW Aerial Film.
Rollei Superpan 200 is a real all-rounder! Featuring an expanded color sensitivity into the near infra-red range of the color spectrum, it offers excellent penetration through haze, fog and other atmospheric conditions liable to affect the image quality. This yields an improved image contrast and therefore more information. With the uniform distribution of the panchromatic sensitivity within the range of visible light, the terrain can be recorded faithfully without having to revert to the use of special spectral recording filters.
The already high-speed can be increased to ISO 400/27 by pushing.
- Traditional Black and White Film
- 200 ISO plus/minus 1 stop
- 0.10 mm (.004"), polyester base
- Color sensitivity into the near infra-red range, up to 750nm
- Very fine grain and high sharpness,
- Can be exposed as a 125 to a 200 ISO film
- Great maximum density
- Great tone reproduction
- Optimum flatness
- Transparent = Ideal for scanning and as a slide
- Available as a 35mm and 120 Rolls
|Speed (ISO)||200 ISO|
|Roll Length||100 ft roll|
|Technical||Rollei Superpan 200|