Rollei ATP 1.1 Advanced Technical Pan Black and White Film - 120 SizeModel: 4222106
This item is no longer manufactured.
Rollei ATP 1.1 is an extremely high-resolution black and white fine grain film. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 32/16°. This film is characterized by fine grain, high sharpness and variable contrast. By using the appropriate developer, Rollei ATP 1.1 can be used for both pictorial photography and document film. Its resolving power of 300 line pairs/mm at a contrast of 1.6:1 (or 900 line pairs/mm at 1000:1) is extremely high.
• Low-speed, extremely high resolution super-panchromatic film
• Excellent resolving power, extremely fine grain and high sharpness
• Special coating to improve the transport properties of the film in the camera
• Polyester base with high tear resistance
• Suitable for archiving LE 500 (life expectancy 500 years, as tested by the Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, USA)
• Non-curling coating to keep the film flat
• Anti-Newton coating to prevent the formation of Newton rings
• Film can be used in daylight, artificial light and with flash
• Film retains anti-static properties before and after development
• Dpectral sensitivity from 370 to 700nm
• Dimensionally stable, tear-resistant PET film base