Note: The manufacturer will drop ship this item to most locations within the continental United States for a $25 lift gate service fee. Additional freight charges will apply for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is not eligible for International Orders. International orders placed for this item will be canceled.
The 44-inch Epson SureColor® P9000 (Commercial Edition) is a worthy successors to the revered Epson Stylus Pro 900 Series.
Designed for professional proofing and photographic applications, it incorporates the latest imaging technologies – including an exotic Epson PrecisionCore TFP print head, along with the unique Epson UltraChrome HDX ten-color pigmented ink set – which now includes an optional Violet color for up to 99-percent Pantone Formula Guide solid coated color matching – perfect for the demanding requirements of package proofing.
With advanced media handling options for cut sheets, rolls, plain paper, photographic fine art papers, and even 1.5 mm thick poster boards. This next generation of Epson SureColor P-Series printers are a worthy successor to the revered Epson Stylus Pro 900 Series.
- Epson UltraChrome® HDX 10-Color pigment ink - Introducing improved pigments for outstanding color performance and Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity.
- Latest PrecisionCore TFP print head - One-inch wide print head with 10-channels of 360 nozzles each
- Professional roll and sheet media handling - Spindle-Free roll media adapters adjust easily for both 2” and 3” media cores
- Powerful controller on-board and Gigabit Ethernet
- Optional Internal Print Server for higher productivity - Store up to 200 jobs, reprint jobs and adjust print priority, Quickly off-loads print data from one or multiple MACs and PCs
- Optional Epson SpectroProofer, in-line spectrophotometer - Optional 24- or 44-inch wide spectrophotometer developed jointly with X-Rite Automates color calibration and proof verification tasks
Commercial Editions includes the HDX Violet Ink but does not include the Light Light Black Ink found in the Standard Edition.
- Printer Stand with Catch Basket
- Spindle-free Roll Media Adapters
- Set of eleven 110 ml initial ink cartridges
- Ink Maintenance Tank(s) (installed)
- AC Power Cable
- User Guide Kit (Documentation and Warranty)
- Software is provided via download
- Sample roll - Epson Double weight Matte Paper for print head alignments
- Replacement Ink Maintenance Tank: #699700
- Epson UltraChrome HDX pigment inks, 11-ink, 10-colors.
- Commercial Edition Ink Configuration: C, LC, VM, VLM, Y, LK, V, O, G and PK or MK
Physical Dimensions 48” (h) x 74” (w) x 26” (d) - Including stand
Weight Approx. 298 lbs (135 kg) - Including stand
*Does Not Include USB Printer Cable