Epson SureColor® P6000 24" Wide Format Inkjet Printer - Designer EditionModel: 416000
Drop Shipment Only
The 24-inch Epson SureColor® P6000 is a worthy successors to the class-leading Epson Stylus Pro 890 Series.
Designed for general purpose graphics and photographic applications, the printer incorporates the latest imaging technologies including an exotic Epson Precision Core TFP print head along with the unique Epson UltraChrome HD eight-color pigmented ink set.
With advanced media handling options from cut sheet to rolls, plain papers to photographic, fine art, and even 1.5 mm thick poster boards, the new Epson SureColor® P-Series continues to redefine the state of the art in wide format photographic imaging applications.
By combining the advanced technology of the PrecisionCore MicroPiezo TFP print head with the archival performance of Epson UltraChrome HD 8-color wide gamut inks, the newest generation of Epson SureColor® P-Series printers represent worthy successors to the revered Epson Stylus Pro 890 Series.
The Designer Edition takes things a step further for photographers and graphic designers by incorporating EFI Fiery eXpress RIP software, which is built on Adobe PostScript 3 for a smooth workflow and excellent quality.
- All-new Epson UltraChrome HD 8-Color pigment ink - Introducing all new pigments for outstanding color performance and Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity.
- Latest PrecisionCore TFP print head - One-inch wide print head with 10-channels of 360 nozzles each
- Professional roll and sheet media handling - Spindle-Free roll media adapters adjust easily for both 2” and 3” media cores, Top front-loading roll media support up to 24”
- Optional Internal Print Server for higher productivity - Store up to 200 jobs, reprint jobs and adjust print priority, Quickly off-loads print data from one or multiple MACs and PCs
- Optional Epson SpectroProofer, in-line spectrophotometer - Optional 24- or 44-inch wide spectrophotometer developed jointly with X-Rite Automates color calibration and proof verification tasks
- Printer Stand with Catch Basket
- Spindle-free Roll Media Adapters
- Set of eleven 110 ml initial ink cartridges
- Ink Maintenance Tank(s) (installed)
- AC Power Cable
- User Guide Kit (Documentation and Warranty)
- Software is provided via download
- Sample roll - Epson Double-weight Matte Paper for print head alignments
- Replacement Ink Maintenance Tank: #699700
- Epson UltraChrome HD pigment inks, 9-ink, 8-color (C, LC, VM, VLM, Y, LK, LLK, and PK or MK)
Physical Dimensions 48” (h) x 54” (w) x 26” (d) - Including stand
Weight Approx. 223 lbs (101 kg) - Including stand