Foma Fomapan R100 BW Reversal Film DS8 -Double Super 8 - 10 metersModel: 411802
Fomapan R 100 is a panchromatic sensitized black and white reversal film intended for taking black and white transparencies and/or making movies. It is distinguished by very fine grain, high resolving power and contour sharpness, and higher contrast.
The spectral sensitization of Fomapan R 100 is designed for to true transfer color tones into the gray scale when exposed in daylight and simultaneously to make full use of the film speed when exposed in artificial light. Due to a very efficient antihalo layer, situated between the base and emulsion layers, the film features very good resolving power and high contour sharpness.The antihalo layer will decolorize during processing.
- True Black and White Reversal Film
- Double Super 8 /10 meter roll film
- Exposes two halves of a 16mm film, which is designed to be slit into two 8mm lengths of film and spliced together after processing.
- DS8 has Super 8-style perforations, allowing for larger image area than if just splicing actual 16mm film
- ONLY FOR USE with DS8 Cinemagraphic Cameras with film reel loading (DS8 models are typically branded as such on the camera), NOT for Super 8 cartridge cameras.
Resolving Power = 115 lines per mm
Granularity (RMS) = 13,0
|Speed (ISO)||100 ISO|