Jobo CPP-3 Film and Print Processor and Lift KitModel: 4083
Out of Stock
Approx. delivery date from vendor: Feb 7, 2020
Jobo CPP-3 Processor for all kinds of silver halide films and prints.
Fine-art and freelance photographers, as well as schools and colleges have been looking forward to the come-back of a small, affordable processor, for creating truly unique photography.
The Jobo CPP3 Processor is an improved version of the Jobo CPP-2 Processor. The Jobo CPP-3 Processor offers repeatable, high quality film processing, using the tried and tested technology of rotary processing, including automatic agitation, automatic temperature control, one shot processing and processing time control.
This processors semi-automates all film and print processing for daylight operation. All available color and black and white films can be processed at home using any chemistry. This processor will process 35mm, 120 and 4x5 and 8x10 sheet film. It also will process prints up to 20x24.
Everything needed for consistent, repeatable results are very precisely controlled through automated agitation, rotating in both directions back and forth, automatic temperature control, one shot processing and controlled processing time. Also, the built-in timer, for up to 10 different processes, provides a reliable variety of different processing methods for black and white and color work.
For rotary processing, each tank must be fitted with a magnet or cog. To use a tank or drum on the processor, without the Jobo Lift attached, a magnet must be mounted on the bottom. You must have a cog installed on a tank or drum lid to use with the Jobo Lift attached. Some tanks and drums come with a magnet or cog already installed, some do not. Magnets and cogs can be purchase separately if your tank does not include them.
The LC-Display indicates processing temperature with actual temperature of the water jacket and can be switched off to suit processing conditions. The highest working temperature is 40 degrees centigrade. The built-in cold water solenoid cares for automatic cooling when room temperature gets over process temperature. Rotation speed can be set to a maximum of 80 turns per minute.
- For all color and black and white film 35mm, 120, 4x5 and 8x10
- For all color and black and white prints up to 20x24
- Semi-automates processing for daylight operation
- Automatic agitation
- Automatic temperature control
- One shot developing
- Built in timer with pre-programmed standard developing times for E-6, C-41 and black and white film or can be customized
- Compatible with all Jobo tanks 1500, 2500 series and all Jobo drums 2800, 3000 series
- For use with lift, tanks must have a cog
- 1- Jobo Lift
- 1- Jobo Cog
- 4- bottles 600ml
- 4- graduates 250ml
- Tank shown for illustration, sold separately.
- H 13 in x W 38 in x D 15 in (H 33.5 cm x W 96 cm x D 37 cm)
- Water-jacket volume: ca 18 L
- Weight: 14.99 lbs. (6.8 kg)
- Voltage/capacity: 110V/440W, designed for US 110 volt system