Note: The manufacturer will drop ship this item to most locations within the continental United States for a $25 lift gate service fee. Additional freight charges will apply for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is not eligible for International Orders. International orders placed for this item will be canceled.
Introducing the all-new SureColor P7570, the next generation of wide-format printing—only from Epson.
From professional photography to proofing and graphic design, the SureColor P7570 was built from the ground-up to uniquely cater to the full spectrum of creative needs. Featuring all-new UltraChrome® PRO12 Ink, the SureColor P7570 captures every detail with unparalleled color brilliance2 and accuracy. And, with a new 2.6" PrecisionCore® printhead, you get unmatched image quality at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than the previous generation.
- The most advanced wide-format printer yet — tackles photography, fine art, proofing and graphic design printing with unmatched image quality and performance
- Powered by PrecisionCore — new 2.6" printhead performs at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than our previous generations1
- Extreme color gamut — all-new UltraChrome PRO12 Ink with Violet produces astounding color with up to 99 percent coverage of the PANTONE® FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated standard2
- Realtime Photo and Matte Black ink switching — dedicated nozzles for both black ink types
- Industry-leading print permanence — creates prints that last up to 200 years color and 400 years black-and-white3
- New customizable touchscreen — first-in-class to feature a customizable, 4.3" color touchscreen for easy navigation
- Reliable printer design — redesigned industrial-level print engine for lasting durability and an interior LED light for convenient operation
- Increased black density with Black Enhance Overcoat — improved Dmax for a wider contrast ratio with enhanced clarity and increased sharpness on glossy papers
- Optional Epson SpectroProofer® — automates color calibration and proof verification tasks for proofing applications with optional third-party RIP and workflow software
- Easy workflow integration — compatible with most third-party RIP workflow software
- Retractable Fabric Catch Basket
- Set of twelve 110 ml initial ink cartridges
- Ink Maintenance Tanks (installed)
- AC Power Cable
- User Guide Kit (Documentation and Warranty)
- Software is provided via download
User Replaceable Accessories
- Maintenance Tank T699700
- Replacement Cutter C12C815331
- Replacement Borderless Pads C13S210102
- Maintenance/ Cleaning Sticks C13S090013
Height: 48 inches (1218 mm)
Width: 55.1 inches (1401 mm)
Printing: 87 inches (2211 mm) with paper basket open
Storage: 26.3 inches (667 mm)
Weight (without ink cartridges or optional equipment) Approximately 268.5 lb (121.8 kg)
*Does Not Include USB Printer Cable