Epson SureColor P7000 24" Wide Format Inkjet Printer - Standard EditionModel: 407000
Drop Shipment Only
The 24-inch Epson SureColor® P7000 (Standard Edition) is a worthy successors to the revered Epson Stylus Pro 900 Series.
Designed for Professional Fine Art Photography and Graphic Design applications, this printer incorporate the latest achievements in photographic inkjet technology – including an exotic PrecisionCore TFP print head, along with the unique UltraChrome HDX ten-color pigmented ink set (archival) – which now includes Orange & Green Inks for an expanded color gamut. Plus, three-level black ink and advanced black & white print modes for exhibition quality prints.
With various media handling options from cut sheet to rolls, from plain papers to photographic, fine art, and even 1.5 mm thick poster boards, the Epson SureColor® P-Series continues to redefine the state of the art in wide format photographic imaging applications.
By combining the advanced technology of the PrecisionCore MicroPiezo TFP print head with the archival performance of Epson UltraChrome HDX 10-color expanded gamut inks, the next generation of Epson SureColor P-Series printers represent worthy successors to the revered Epson Stylus Pro 900 Series.
- Epson UltraChrome® HDX 10-Color pigment ink - Introducing improved pigments for outstanding color performance and Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity.
- Latest PrecisionCore TFP print head - One-inch wide print head with 10-channels of 360 nozzles each
- Professional roll and sheet media handling - Spindle-Free roll media adapters adjust easily for both 2” and 3” media cores
- Powerful controller on-board and Gigabit Ethernet
- Optional Internal Print Server for higher productivity - Store up to 200 jobs, reprint jobs and adjust print priority, Quickly off-loads print data from one or multiple MACs and PCs
- Optional Epson SpectroProofer, in-line spectrophotometer - Optional 24- or 44-inch wide spectrophotometer developed jointly with X-Rite Automates color calibration and proof verification tasks
Standard Edition includes the Light Light Black Ink but does not include the Violet Ink found in the Commercial Edition.
- Printer Stand with Catch Basket
- Spindle-free Roll Media Adapters
- Set of eleven 110 ml initial ink cartridges
- Ink Maintenance Tank(s) (installed)
- AC Power Cable
- User Guide Kit (Documentation and Warranty)
- Software is provided via download
- Sample roll - Epson Double-weight Matte Paper for print head alignments
- Replacement Ink Maintenance Tank: #699700
- Epson UltraChrome HDX pigment inks, 11-ink, 10-color
- Standard Edition Ink Configuration (C, LC, VM, VLM, Y, LK, LLK, O, G and PK or MK)
Physical Dimensions 48” (h) x 54” (w) x 26” (d) - Including stand
Weight Approx. 223 lbs (101 kg) - Including stand
*Does Not Include USB Printer Cable